The corporate law attorneys at McGrail & Associates, LLC can work with you to determine the most appropriate business structure for your organization. Our firm can assist you in the formation of non-profit corporations, limited liability companies, joint ventures, general partnerships and limited partnerships. Our firm is qualified to negotiate and draft organizational documents, as well as the paperwork necessary for financing, licensing, and franchising. We also help our clients instate shareholder and partnership agreements, employment agreements, and related organizational documents. We assist you in all aspects of corporate formation and representation, including:
- Your choice of business structure and the related tax consequences
- Organizational documents, including articles of incorporation, by-laws and initial entries in your corporate minute book
- Stockholder and partnership agreements
- Employment, consultation and non-compete agreements
- Commercial negotiations
- Resolution of stockholder partner disputes
- Family business planning and succession planning
- Business tax planning
- Joint venture agreements
As your business grows and prospers, you may hit the occasional road block. Our attorneys are here to fulfill all of your business law needs. We want you to feel confident that your matter is being handled properly and efficiently, and that you are always kept well-informed. With McGrail & Associates, LLC, you always have a lead attorney by your side who is responsible and knowledgeable regarding all of your corporate needs.
If you need legal assistance with your Profit or Non-Profit business, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.