For many years our firm has served as counsel for a number of private individuals and commercial land developers. Because of this, we’ve developed expertise in all aspects of real estate. Attorney McGrail has over 30 years of experience with regard to residential and commercial real estate transactions. This experience includes negotiating and preparing the precise documents required to effectively complete both real estate transactions and litigation issues. Our firm utilizes computer software that was designed specifically for real estate transactions, providing all clients with precise accounting and documentation for these transactions. In addition, our staff has developed long-standing business relationships with various sources that help to provide any additional resources, such as title examinations and title insurance.
McGrail & Associates, LLC provides legal advice to commercial property owners and to commercial lessees with regard to complex and long term leasing issues. We are familiar with national retail lease documents, as well as leasing issues for “mom and pop” businesses.
We handle all types of residential and commercial real estate transactions, including:
- Purchase and Sales Agreements: Standard and customized sales agreements.
- Title Searches and Surveys: Ordered in preparation for a property purchase.
- Real Estate Closings: Compilation of all required documents, including HUD-1 Settlement Sheets, preliminary and final report of title, tax certifications, no-lien letters, as well as on-site closings.
- Land use and zoning: Subdivision and land development; construction, occupancy and zoning permits, zoning challenges, variances, special exceptions and conditional use applications.
- Boundary disputes
- Easement disputes and negotiations
- Government Takings and Condemnations: Representing both property owners and condemning authorities regarding easements, rights of way, blighted, and other property issues.
- Tax Assessment Appeals: Representing taxing authorities (municipal or otherwise) and homeowners with appeals to either the Board of Property Assessment, Appeals and Review or the Board of Viewers.
If you have needs relating to real estate law and tax assessment appeals, please contact us today to schedule a consultation.